What is SunSed?
What is SunSed?
SunSed is an all-in-one platform for creating Web-based applications. It gives you all the tools and services you need to bring your ideas to life in a short time compared to other platforms. Here are the main benefits:
- SunSed Cloud Platform — focus on your application and not servers or any services.
- SunSed Programming Language — highly productive, purely procedural, and easy to master.
- SunSed Database — standard relational SQL features, auto-migration.
- Integrated Development Environment (IDE) — runs on Linux, macOS, and Windows, the only software you need to manage your applications with SunSed. It even includes a database explorer.
- Atomic Deployment — quickly deploy your changes to production or any environment in an instant.
- Unlimited Development Environment — for every developer on your team without installing anything, they can create an unlimited number of development environments.
- SunSed Disk — your application has access to Peta Bytes of smart virtual disk storage with latencies close to SSD storage for small files and HDD for larger files.
- Session Management — encrypted, fully managed.
- User Interface — beautiful, fast development.
- Content Delivery Network — a growing number of PoPs across three continents.
- Elastic & Affordable — pay only for what you use, scale up and down automatically, create an unlimited number of apps for free.
- Predictable Cost — set a monthly budget, and rest assured you won’t be charged more.
Our goal at SunSed is to provide you with a simple all-in-one platform for your application’s needs. We believe it is much faster to create an application with SunSed over other alternatives (where you have to combine many different services and platforms).