General Data Protection Regulation
You have specific rights (subject to certain rules) in respect to your personal data if the GDPR applies to you because you live in the EEA or the UK:
- The right of access: you have the right to seek a copy of the personal information we have on you;
- The right to rectification: you have the right to request that we correct personal data on you if it is incomplete or inaccurate. However, first please make any changes in your Account Settings;
- The right to be forgotten: you have the right to request that we delete the personal data we hold about you in certain circumstances (unless we need to keep processing your personal data for a legitimate business need or to comply with a legal obligation as permitted by the GDPR, in which case we will notify you);
- The right to restrict processing: the right to request that we stop processing your personal data in specific instances;
- The right to data portability: the right to request a copy of your personal data in a commonly used format (such as a .csv file);
- The right to object: your right to object to the processing of your personal data by us (for example, if you don't want us to use your data for direct marketing); and
- Rights in respect to profiling and automated decision-making: our responsibility is to be honest, and transparent about any profiling or automated decision-making we conduct.
Please send any requests for accessing your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. As a security measure, we will request reasonable personal identifications to be able to release the private information to you. SunSed responds to these requests promptly. However, on average, it will take around one month for our team to get back to you, depending on the complexity of the request. There are no fees associated with this request. SunSed will not deny your request as long as the request falls under the guidelines of the GDPR, and it is not excessive, repetitive, and is not meant as abuse of our policies and business.
You always have the option to opt out of our marketing and promotional materials. In each material, there should be information provided on the necessary steps needed to withdraw your consent for SunSed direct marketing. If you choose to do so, our databases will be updated promptly, and you should no longer receive direct marketing. However, this will not affect the communications necessary for providing continued service to you.
End-users have no direct contact with SunSed. Our Users are exclusively responsible for ensuring that they comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including processing all data subject requests in regards to their end-users. We rely on our Users to adhere to the underlying legal requirements and to reply immediately to end-users who desire to exercise the rights described above.
Copyright ©2013-2022 SunSed®. All rights reserved.